Alright this is a little goofy but I'm hoping someone might have some insight.

What I've got going on is a Postfix mail server with Dovecot running on Ubuntu, and everything is peachy. POP3, IMAP, relaying, all is working beautifully and I thought I was done. However I just discovered that Comcast (ugh) is blocking email to its own domain because it's coming from a mail server that isn't theirs from one of their residential IPs. This is no big deal right now as I have only a few users and can simply not send email to comcast.net, but I don't want to have to perpetuate that stance as my user base grows.

The best idea I can come up with is to write some custom script that monitors the Postfix queue and redirects any email being held as undeliverable to the comcast.net domain to a different, non-Comcast address, then see if I can come up with a custom Outlook rule or something to forward that email on to the original comcast.net recipient. So my question for this forum is the former: is it possible to change the target of an email that's sitting in the Postfix queue and redeliver it to the new target?

Or if you have other insights please share, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance