Find the answer to your Linux question:
Dear all please help my.... first of all sorry for my English... I have 17 accounts on the email server, two email accounts are not able to receive emails... al ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

mail accounts error

Dear all
    please help my....
    first of all sorry for my English...

I have 17 accounts on the email server, two email accounts are not able to receive emails... al others work fine
    first I think is a local problem but I set up one of them on the other computer when e mail working as a second account unfortunately even there the accounts receive the same error 0x800ccc0f, on the original machine I delete the account and I setup another one with other name .... this one working fine
    I presume if i delete the old account and create a new one with the same name the problem will be resolved ( I know the mails will be lost) but after I delete the account and create a new one the problem persist...
    I am totally lost....
    with kind regards...

My first guess would be that there's either an illegal character in the name of that there's already an account with that name on on another domain on the server.

Unlikely, but I do hope that it helps.
    Aloof linux user #whatever.

I tested off the charts for MENSA. Unfortunately, it was off the wrong end of the chart.