Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi everyone pls help me i have a rhel 5 how i can website hosting in linux which file i will edit pls tell me details which service i do ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Post pls help how i can website hosting in rhel 5

hi everyone pls help me i have a rhel 5 how i can website hosting in linux which file i will edit pls tell me details which service i do install first and how pls help

Sounds like you are new to hosting and most likely security in general. For us to tell you what files to modify and how to get your web page on the internet I believe would do you no service at all without you knowing what you are doing. It is too easy today for people to think they know what they are doing and place a server on the internet only to find out they have been hacked and are now part of a Botnet.

I would suggest you use GOGGLE to search out topics that you are interested in and get the knowledge that goes with the service. THIS would be a starting point to read and learn, but do not rely on one site for all your information as other sites could, and most likely will, give you another view point.

Once you have the basics down you can then ask questions for things you don't understand.
    Last edited by Lazydog; 03-28-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Regards
    Robert

Linux
    The adventure of a life time.

Linux User #296285
    Get Counted