Results 1 to 1 of 1
Dear All, Need help!!! I would like to brief you about our current setup and the problem we are facing, Current Setup: 1. We are booting 50 clients remotely from ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 07-15-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
Remote boot in Linux
I would like to brief you about our current setup and the problem we are facing,
1. We are booting 50 clients remotely from Linux server (Fedora 10 : K12).
2. Clients accesses content from web server (Apache Tom cat).
3. Remote boot and web server are two different machines.
4. Content is mostly video embedded in html pages.
Remote boot Server : Dual Processor Xeon Processors with 16 GB RAM
Web Server : Xeon Processor with 8 GB ram
Network : All the clients and servers are connected on a Gigabit network.
1. Up to seven systems booting is normal and videos are playing without a lag, above that the remote booting is slowing down and videos are not coming up at all.
Solution needed: We want all the 50 clients to be able to access the web server at a time ( Content is video embedded into html pages.) and play the content.