Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi All, this is my first post on the linux forums although I've lurked for years Anyway I'm hoping someone can shed some light on a problem I have with ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Cannot create keytab in Centos using msktutil

Hi All, this is my first post on the linux forums although I've lurked for years Anyway I'm hoping someone can shed some light on a problem I have with Centos or more specifically kerberos auth.

Essentially I'm trying to make my squid proxy which is running on centos compatible with Windows 7. Its currently doing NTLM authenication but I need to get it working with Kerberos to be compatible with Windows 7. I know I can make win 7 use NTLM by amending the registry but I'd rather get squiddy fixed up properly.

I'm using Squid version 3 and have done everything as per the instructions on squid cache tutorial. My problem is that when I execute mskutil to create the keytab it never actually creates the HTTP.keytab file.

I couldnt post the commands I use or the output I get as I cannot post URL's until I have more than 15 posts so I've attached them as a text file.

Any help is appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files