Find the answer to your Linux question:
please can somebody there lead me to productive use of redhat 9 in the labour market,hope i have not asked so much from the group. Thanks...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

productive use of redhat 9

please can somebody there lead me to productive use of redhat 9 in the labour market,hope i have not asked so much from the group.

Thanks

Linux Guru
    "Productive use" is an incredibly broad term -- essays could be written on that. Would you mind being a bit more specific on what you really want to do with it?

Just Joined!

re:productive use of redhat 9

Thanks for the prompt response,anyway what i mean is this:which tool can i make out of the redhat 9 to profer solutions to make me indispensable so as to make a living.hope i have communicated now?

cheers

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Newbie
    That post was a little unclear to me.

Are you asking what you'd need to be able to do with red hat to be able to make a living using it?

Red hat is an OS. Typically you don't try to make a living from the OS itself. Although you could do stuff like run web servers for clients or do accounting.

Basicly, you can do anything with it that would involve a computer. I'm sorry, I just don't udnerstand what you're asking.

Just Joined!

re:productive use of redhat 9

That post was a little unclear to me.

Are you asking what you'd need to be able to do with red hat to be able to make a living using it?

Red hat is an OS. Typically you don't try to make a living from the OS itself. Although you could do stuff like run web servers for clients or do accounting.

Basicly, you can do anything with it that would involve a computer. I'm sorry, I just don't udnerstand what you're asking.

You are already in the picture of what i want,(running web servers for clients or accounting),what else can i do on the Linux redHat OS that will really fetched me a living instead of continually looking for job for past 2 years.hope you guys are not piss off with me.
    cheers

Linux Guru
    It's not that we're pissed off in any way, it's just that... there are a trillion things you can do with a computer. Some of them can be made a living on, and some cannot. Which ones you can make a living on naturally depends on what kind of demand there is in your area. There isn't any definite answer to your question.

Just Joined!

re:productive use of RedHat 9

Anyway,thanks for the listening ear and i quite appreciate your help though i have not been through.