Find the answer to your Linux question:
Here I am, nearly 18mths on from this post faced with the same predicament. As yet I've found nothing suitable although Zimbra does seem to offer one possible solution. Problem ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Centrallized mailserver to centralize contacts, calendar and tasks

Here I am, nearly 18mths on from this post faced with the same predicament. As yet I've found nothing suitable although Zimbra does seem to offer one possible solution. Problem is I already have a fully operational IMAP server (postfix-courier) and only just want some sort of shared contacts/calendar. Don't want to have to resort to exchange but my end-users want their calendars and contacts!

Just Joined!
    have a look at 'darvin calendar server' (www dot calendarserver dot com) it seems to be pretty good.

and use Mozilla Sunbird or Chandler as a client.

Just Joined!
    After much googling on the subject I've now went with setting up horde. I've emailed all my users and sent them all the links and am now waiting feedback.

Horde Project - not allowed to post URL's

BTW, after winning the battle to move on from Exchange server the chances of persuading office orientated clients to use anything else apart from Outlook .. would be 'difficult'. In fact even the proposing of such an idea would see the average IT Manager burned at the stake. I'm afraid it's the world we live in. Without exception, I use Seamonkey, ALL my clients use Outlook 2010

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close