Find the answer to your Linux question:
i got a domain from godaddy, so i added my own nameservers (im a total newbie to this) following googles examples, i went to godaddy and added ns1.mydomain.com and pointed ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

tried everything, server is not working online

i got a domain from godaddy, so i added my own nameservers (im a total newbie to this) following googles examples, i went to godaddy and added ns1.mydomain.com and pointed to my ip 2.103.xxx.xxx and did the same to ns2. The I went to godaddy dns manager and edited the zone file, i deleted the godaddy's ip and added my ip as A record. added the pic in attachments

does anyone know how to point mydomain.com to my linux server? please if anyone can help this would help alot for my university project. thank you.

Sorry, I cannot read your attachment. But if you did everything you stated above then you should be good to go.
    Of course if I had a domain name I could check this out on the internet.

Regards
    Robert

Linux
    The adventure of a life time.

Linux User #296285
    Get Counted

Just Joined!
    if you created your own nameservers and changed the domain to use them then you no longer can use the goddady zone manager. You need to run your own DNS server on the IPs you pointed ns1/ns2.yourdomain.com to and set all the domain records there.