Ok guys, i've finally gave in & had to register for some forums for help on this. I have been trying for over 2 weeks to get postfix setup to do the most simple stuff possible. I run a website with forums by SMF. Trying to configure postfix to send out activation emails for accounts, notifications for thread updates, etc. Using mailjet as a SMTP relay.

I have had nothing but problems in getting this working. I have checked every error message & followed every tutorial & not a single one can get this working, PERIOD.

This needs some real experts to get this fixed. I uninstalled everything & reinstalled a fresh install of postfix 2.11 to my ubuntu server today.

When trying to send directly from server, I get errors of "Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)"

When auto-generated emails are sent, I get "timed out while receiving initial server greeting".

Mailjet is having there technical "check" on it. They haven't got back to me in days. I have followed there how-to word for word multiple times over. This website won't let me post my config files because they contain my domain name since I don't have 15 posts.