Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

multiple servers

we have a homework, and i want to ask ideas on how can i connect each

i have this srv01, the role is web server
    i already have apache and wordpress

now i also have srv02, which is for database server
    i installed mysql-server

and this client, which is in gui interface.

how can i connect the srv01 and srv02? like they work together?

Thankls!

Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by fles View Post
    we have a homework, and i want to ask ideas on how can i connect each i have this srv01, the role is web server i already have apache and wordpress now i also have srv02, which is for database server i installed mysql-server and this client, which is in gui interface. how can i connect the srv01 and srv02? like they work together?
    since you 'have a homework" then thats your job to do it. what did you actually do, or do you just want us to do your homework for you?

mysql listens for connections. if you want to 'connect" the servers, tell server 1 to look for the database on server 2. since you 'have a homework" to do this, figure that out.

-->
    Quote Originally Posted by habit View Post
    since you 'have a homework" then thats your job to do it. what did you actually do, or do you just want us to do your homework for you?

mysql listens for connections. if you want to 'connect" the servers, tell server 1 to look for the database on server 2. since you 'have a homework" to do this, figure that out.

Thank you for this sir, yes i only asked for idea how and this is what i needed thank you!

$spacer_open
$spacer_close