Find the answer to your Linux question:
redhat -9 . php-4.2.2. mysql - 4.1.11. php was already pre-installed while installing redhat . recently, i installed mysql . now, when i am accessing a php web page in ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

php-mysql error .....mysql_connect()

redhat -9 . php-4.2.2. mysql - 4.1.11. php was already pre-installed while installing redhat . recently, i installed mysql . now, when i am accessing a php web page in a project, the message Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() is displayed in the browser. what next ? should i erase the old php using # rpm -e --nodeps php-x.x.x and install updated php version from source ?? pliz help asap. thanx

Just Joined!

PHP-MYSQL Error

Greetings,

Can u check if you have installed the mysql module for php as well i.e by defaylt redhat 9 comes with the PHP Version 4.2.2 so just make sure that the rpm for php-mysql-4.2.2 is already installed with it or not.

Regards

Just Joined!

hiii

i erased php using # rpm -e --nodeps php-x.x.x . now, i am going for php5.0.4 from source installation. can u guide me how to go for that for compilation alongwith mysql ???? u can send email at jkmartha@yahoo.com

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close