Find the answer to your Linux question:
I need a linux distribution to run a network at school. I wanna use linux for the server os but i just dont know what linux distro i should use ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Help!

I need a linux distribution to run a network at school. I wanna use linux for the server os but i just dont know what linux distro i should use and i wont have acces to the net at school so i can do any updates or things like that. So i gotta be able to work with that some how. I am new at this so I really need help. Its for a grade. I have to network these 5 computers and the server. I dont really know how to do the server thing though so any help would be apreciated. thanks

Novell hasn't released dvd iso of 9.3 but there is mini installion of that if you can install it at home. But in the distro question I think that suse is probably easyest to use because YaST is very very helpfull you can confugure allmost everything with it

Registered Linux User #371543!
    Get force-get May The Source Be With You
    /dev/null
    /dev/null2

Linux Guru
    locking topic... just about any distro you choose will be able to do what you need, and we're not too keen on doing other peoples school/homework for them