Find the answer to your Linux question:
Does anyone have a link to grab this distro. I have checked Google and distrowatch, but cannot find a referance to it anywhere. It is called "On Guard Secure Linux"...it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

On Guard Secure Linux

Does anyone have a link to grab this distro. I have checked Google and distrowatch, but cannot find a referance to it anywhere.
    It is called "On Guard Secure Linux"...it has a nice dns server I would like to use.
    Thanks in advance for all replies.
    Don

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DonM
    Does anyone have a link to grab this distro. I have checked Google and distrowatch, but cannot find a referance to it anywhere.
    It is called "On Guard Secure Linux"...it has a nice dns server I would like to use.
    Thanks in advance for all replies.
    Don
    I personally haven't heard of that distro but wanted to let you know that I run my dns servers on Red Hat 9.0 I know that is outdated, but they still work great. I am not trying to detour your venture, but just wanted to let you know that other options are good also.

Mike
    Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what they say if they had.
    -- Linus Torvalds

you have it spelled wrong
    http://www.guardiandigital.com/produ...are/community/

I think this is a commercial distro though