Find the answer to your Linux question:
LAtely my Server has been cropping up with a problem I cannot track down. Several of my websites are coming up with unknown PHP errors. I am wits end trying ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

In dire need of some server assistance

LAtely my Server has been cropping up with a problem I cannot track down. Several of my websites are coming up with unknown PHP errors. I am wits end trying to figure this out. I do not see anything in the logs to show I have been hacked, nor any corruptions on the drive. My server config is as follows:
    REdhat 9
    PHP version = 4.3.7 apache
    Webserver = Apache/1.3.31 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.18 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP/4.3.7 mod_perl/1.27 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510
    Database = mysql 4.0.17-standard

Can anyone spend some time with me via im or here to help me track this down?

Since this is a forum, no im for me
    Try posting your PHP errors, maybe somebody can spot what's wrong here ...
    Now what? You have Linux installed and running. The GUI is working fine, but you are getting tired of changing your desktop themes. You keep seeing this "terminal" thing. Don't worry, they'll show you what to do @
    <~ http://www.linuxcommand.org/ ~>

Just Joined!

Apache-PHP Errors

Greetings,

Can you please post the error messages you have encountered. Also, have you done any upgradation lately reagarding the packages being installed?

Regards

Just Joined!
    Good morning All,
    Here is one off of my dating site:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in
    /home/jgrieg/domains/rensingles.com/public_html/templates/create_profile.ihtml on line 46

And here is one if I try to log into my webmail (using neotech)

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /var/www/html/webmail/tmp/_cached_templates/neotech.net/messagelist.php on line 117

Linux Newbie
    There isn't any real mystery... you have broken scripts... The errors are even kind enough to tell you what the problem is, and where to find it. Half your problem solving is done for you... The other half is obvious.
    Blog - KB5UMQ - Linux User #272983
    3 Rules:
    1) "It doesn't work..." is simply not useful information.
    2) Don't cross post!
    3) If you are asking for help, start by telling us your distro/os and version.

Just Joined!
    I would agree, except it is happening across 3 domains, as well as with directadmin webmail. If it was just the scripts I could fix no huhu, but as it is spreading I am suspecting something else.

Quote Originally Posted by kode
    There isn't any real mystery... you have broken scripts... The errors are even kind enough to tell you what the problem is, and where to find it. Half your problem solving is done for you... The other half is obvious.

What about any upgrades in packets and such?
    Quote Originally Posted by KidCloudWala
    Also, have you done any upgradation lately reagarding the packages being installed?
    Now what? You have Linux installed and running. The GUI is working fine, but you are getting tired of changing your desktop themes. You keep seeing this "terminal" thing. Don't worry, they'll show you what to do @
    <~ http://www.linuxcommand.org/ ~>

Just Joined!
    The only upgrade that has been done is to my directadmin