Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am new to this forum. I receive daily thousands email for unknown users for my domain. How I can reject them in first instance so that these emails should ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

how to reject email

I am new to this forum.

I receive daily thousands email for unknown users for my domain. How I can reject them in first instance so that these emails should not come as bounced email again. Because I receive bounced email also which are bounced from my server.

Suggest any solution..

It looks like sphereinfo.com is being hosted by Go Daddy. I don't know if they offer cPanel, like my web hosting company, but if they do, go to Mail -> Default Address, and set the defaults to fail.

Maybe you can set the Make This a Catch-All Account field to NO in Account Manager. (I'm looking at a Go Daddy help page.)

Just Joined!
    Thanks for replies.

But My problem is some body is sending email From: user@mydomain.com which is not exist on my server. once these email bounced from my server, all bounced email comes again because ReplyTo: user@mydomain.com which is also not exist. but every time spammer use different ips. i donot want to block ip addresses.

So please suggest how i can block there kind of spams or how I can reject these emails in first time.

Just Joined!
    only blacklist is not so useful in the situation.

maybe you can try SpamAssassin mentioned up,using the rbl and other way to solve the problem.

if possible, setup some policy to limit the rebounce.