Find the answer to your Linux question:
This is my server.cfg // Use this file to configure your DEDICATED server. // This config file is executed on server startup. // Counter Strike 727 Server config rcon_password "----" ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Counter Strike Server help

This is my server.cfg

// Use this file to configure your DEDICATED server.

// This config file is executed on server startup.

// Counter Strike 727 Server config
    rcon_password "----"
    pausable 0
    hostname "727 | Clanserver"
    allow_spectators 1

log on

mp_autocrosshair 0
    mp_autokick 0
    mp_autoteambalance 0
    mp_buytime 0.50
    mp_c4timer 35
    mp_fadetoblack 0
    mp_flashlight 1
    mp_forcecamera 0
    mp_forcechasecam 0
    mp_footsteps 1
    mp_friendlyfire 0
    mp_friendly_grenade_damage 0
    mp_freezetime 3
    mp_hostagepenalty 0
    mp_limitteams 2
    mp_logfile 1
    mp_loggmessages 1
    mp_maxrounds 0
    mp_roundtime 2
    mp_startmoney 800
    mp_timelimit 20
    mp_tkpunish 0

sys_ticrate 1000

sv_airaccelerate 10
    sv_airmove 1
    sv_cheats 0
    sv_clienttrace 1
    sv_gravity 800
    sv_lan 0
    sv_maxupdaterate 101
    sv_maxrate 0
    sv_maxspeed 270
    sv_minrate 0

// load ban files

exec listip.cfg

exec banned.cfg

For some reason it doesn't see sv_lan 0 so it will not go onto the internet. It also had a problem with the banned.cfg and listip.cfg

Does anybody here know anything about running a Counterstrike 1.6 server?

Just Joined!

dedicated

yea well i know how to modify alot of stuff for dedicated servers but ived tryed changing some of the cvars in server.cfg and it dosnt take affect.. iam haveing same problems with that.. by the way anyone know if thers a program that would allow your dedicated server to maintain its IP?

Just Joined!
    How do you change wether it is vac or unvac secured on linux?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by dice10
    yea well i know how to modify alot of stuff for dedicated servers but ived tryed changing some of the cvars in server.cfg and it dosnt take affect.. iam haveing same problems with that.. by the way anyone know if thers a program that would allow your dedicated server to maintain its IP?
    I've learned a lot about Linux CS servers in the past few months, networking too. You are most likely behind a router and firewall, and in order to get your server out onto the internet you first have to find out your external and internal IP's. Google my Ip address for external, command prompt ifconfig under root in some circumstances for internal. Note your default gateway address as well. Your router is the default gateway, and you can access it by typing in its IP address into a browser like Firefox. It should promtp you for a password. Then you must configure your router to forward ports 27000 to 27040 for CS to the internal IP address of the server. Start the server with
    the argument "-ip x.x.x.x:27015" without the quotes and the x's as the numbers in your IP. It should authenticate from the Steam Master servers from there. Also use the argument "-exec server.cfg" to make sure it executes the server.cfg file as well. It does this automatically but this just insures it.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman Jr
    How do you change wether it is vac or unvac secured on linux?
    When you start the server use the argument "-insecure" for unvac. If I remember right it works for CS 1.5 as well.

Just Joined!

spray more than once in 60 sec

hello. i am running windows and i need help. this is the only place i could find. how do you make it so you can spray your spray more than once in like a min.