Find the answer to your Linux question:
.. this is my first post.. so, if i do something wrong be gentle with me.. Is there a linux alternative for network based antivirus solutions .. like Symantec Coporate ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Network Antivirus

.. this is my first post.. so, if i do something wrong be gentle with me..

Is there a linux alternative for network based antivirus solutions .. like Symantec Coporate Edition for windows?

if i posted this in the wrong forum, im sorry and if its already been answered.. im sorry for that too .... im new to these forums and havnt really gotten a feel for its flow of things..

thanks for the help in advance..

flw
    Linux Engineer
    Since this is your first post I'll give you a break. First stop using ... all over the place. I thought I did that too much. WOW....

Second is use google for any questions first, to keep from looking silly in public. "linux+anti+virus" in google gives 1.8 millions results, many of which will not directly or indirectly answer your question but many will.

So see http://www.google.com/search?q=windo...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

The short answer to your question is yes there are other anti-virus applications for windows servers.
    Dan

\"Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer\" from The Art of War by Sun Tzu\"

Linux User

trend micro

I read about trend micro releasing some new server stuff aimed at linux servers for windows clients. things like domino enterprise server add-ins, samba support etc. check out their site.
    No trees were harmed during the creation of this message. Its made from a blend of elephant tusk and dolphin meat.

Just Joined!
    thanks for the help folks. and ill limit my usuage of ... in future posts