I have a situation that almost every time I try to browse a URL (any valid host) the first time, it always returns "page not found". Subsequent queries are OK.

I have switched on Debug level 4 in the nameserver and I have the following:

Apr 16 19:23:37.391 resolver: debug 1: createfetch: ifnotwork.myftp.org A
Apr 16 19:23:37.443 database: debug 1: no_references: delete from rbt: 0x80eb2e0 ifnotwork.myftp.org
Apr 16 19:23:37.391 resolver: debug 1: createfetch: ifnotwork.myftp.org A
Apr 16 19:23:37.443 database: debug 1: no_references: delete from rbt: 0x80eb2e0 ifnotwork.myftp.org
Apr 16 19:23:37.391 resolver: debug 1: createfetch: ifnotwork.myftp.org A
Apr 16 19:23:37.443 database: debug 1: no_references: delete from rbt: 0x80eb2e0 ifnotwork.myftp.org
Apr 16 19:23:37.391 resolver: debug 1: createfetch: ifnotwork.myftp.org A
Apr 16 19:23:37.443 database: debug 1: no_references: delete from rbt: 0x80eb2e0 ifnotwork.myftp.org
Apr 16 19:23:37.391 resolver: debug 1: createfetch: ifnotwork.myftp.org A
Apr 16 19:23:37.443 database: debug 1: no_references: delete from rbt: 0x80eb2e0 ifnotwork.myftp.org


I change forwarders but it did not help