Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have installed ubuntu server, dansguardian, squid, shorewall, clam and have done some configuration based on instructions found on the web. I am an old pc tech/programmer/network consultant but new ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

ubuntu dansguardian squid nube needs help

I have installed ubuntu server, dansguardian, squid, shorewall, clam and have done some configuration based on instructions found on the web. I am an old pc tech/programmer/network consultant but new to linux, but committed to learning. What I need is a linux person that will work with me to setup a filtering for our christian school. This need is immediate...

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by pparvin
    I have installed ubuntu server, dansguardian, squid, shorewall, clam and have done some configuration based on instructions found on the web. I am an old pc tech/programmer/network consultant but new to linux, but committed to learning. What I need is a linux person that will work with me to setup a filtering for our christian school. This need is immediate...
    We do that at our small private school, I use Dapper on the server. I tried to use Edgy, but there is a bug that stops setting up a transparent proxy.

If you have not got it going yet I will lead you though it.

Regards, Joe