Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have no clue as to what my url ( www.blah.blah ) will be with apache web server will be! What are the "blah's" I put in there? I am ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Apache

I have no clue as to what my url (www.blah.blah) will be with apache web server will be! What are the "blah's" I put in there? I am new to servers so yeah.

If you're accessing Web pages from the server itself, you can just use 'localhost' or '127.0.0.1' to see the pages being served. From any other computer on your LAN, use your Web server's IP address. If you have hostnames set in /etc/hosts, you can substitute the server's hostname for its IP.

If you want to access your Web server from outside your LAN, you can have your router forward port 80 to your server's address (assuming you're using port 80 for HTTP). Then you access it using your external network address, as reported by the router.
    Stand up and be counted as a Linux user!

Just Joined!
    Lets say I want my website name as blah.com. How would I go about doing that?

Buy a domain name.
    (Googling for "register domain name" or such will give you more sites with similar services.)
    Stand up and be counted as a Linux user!