Find the answer to your Linux question:
HI all, I am running squid. Now I want to check which site is most hit from mine Network. I tried to install SARG but it is giving me problem. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Squid Log analyaser

HI all,
    I am running squid. Now I want to check which site is most hit from mine Network. I tried to install SARG but it is giving me problem. So I tried Squidfire but this will not fulfill my Desire. So Any idea.

sarg is the best log parser for squid IMO.

What problems did it give you, the install is pretty straightforward and some distros you can even apt-get or yum install it

there are also binaries
    http://sarg.sourceforge.net/sarg.php

Just Joined!
    Thanks for information. Well I have write script. It is working. I just want to check which site is most hit from mine Network. That script is working. Thanks

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Calamaris can also be used. But not exactly sure how much useful it's be in tracking URLs.

Just Joined!
    I'm also needed the same but SARG displays only the bytes transferred in a particular time by a user, i had installed lightsquid but it is not as good as i think, i need to get the report on list of websites viewed by the users and also the time of accessing those websites and the bytes transferred from those websites.
    Pls suggest a good squid log analyser which will display all the details in a web browser like SARG and lightsquid.