Apache running on other ports
I am trying to set my new Apache server which is running in my internal network using NAT and port forwarding.
Since default port 80 is taken by my router configuration webpage I tried to set Apache to listen to other ports but It's not working when accessed from the external IP.
I am really confused cause if a run a port test from 'http://www.yougetsignal.com' all the ports I enable in apache configuration file are open but trying the website www.domain:new_port is returning the 'Unable to connect' error.
If for example I close the Apache server 'http://www.yougetsignal.com' can't see the 'new_port' open.
1. Accesing the Apache server by it's internal IP address (not public) is returning the test page successfully on all enabled ports.
2. Doing the same from the external IP (domain name:new_port) is not working. (unable to connect)
3. All the mentioned ports are forwarded from the router's configuration.
4. While the server is running, ports are open from the Internet's perpective. (closing the server will close the ports).
5. If I simply go to "www.domain.com" the router's configuration website is shown (can't find a way to change the port for this page)
I have no idea what I'm missing.
If the ports are enabled for external access and the IP and domain name are routing packets successfully (to my computer) what do you think happened? Did anyone had the same issue before?
Thank you very much in advance for your help as always,