Building a cluster
i'm want to build a linux cluster for monitoring traffic with cameras. My questions:
1) i have 20 computers all have the same hardware (pentium 100 mhz, 32MB Edo RAM, 4 MB video card, 1GB HDD). Is it possible to build a linux cluster with these computers?
2) If it is possible which distro should i use?
3) And what kind of clustering software do i need?
4) And what kind of network card should i use to work them together?
Thanks for advice
PS: I have a computer which has celeron 1.7, 80GB HDD, 512MB Ram and an onboard video card for master node.
2. Debian Sarge
3. DCC (Debian Cluster Components)
4. 3com 905