Install Server Web ?
a) - Speaking of network security, which version of Linux, is currently the best resources for Web Server?
c) - How to Install No-IP in the Web Server?
- That is considering that a person with little experience to install and configure!
- I already know how to install some packages: Tomcat, Java, MySQL, a script.sh start at boot. "Ubuntu and CentOS" :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:
Hello and welcome to the forums! :)
The same security packages are available for pretty much all Linux distributions, so in the end you should be able to achieve the same level of security with just about any distro. You can take a look at this thread for recommended server distros, as voted by our membership:
Good luck with it and do let us know what you end up going with.
That I thank you guys for having a nice forum!
I liked the layout of the site, very good.
I am a programmer.
Ozar, I have a host Ubuntu Server 10.04 without graphical display here at the company, is very good!
I installed everything from scratch, MySQL, Tomcat, Java ... I published a site,
but I do not know how to open my web pages remotely!
and also know the external IP remote access?
- Would like to install No-IP, for testing, then close the remote access.
- This version installs as a standard remote access ?
can you help me?
- On windows xp I know, set up.