SquidGuard not configured properly? Please help
I'm having some issues with SquidGuard. I am fairly new to squid and squidguard so bare with me.
I took over the position of the systems admin here. What I've noticed is the squidguard that was setup, doesn't seem to be working anymore, even though the previous guy said it was.
When I logon to webmin into the squidguard server, and click on blacklists, it says No blacklists found.
Logging Directory is as follows
database directory is as follows
I logged onto the server and checked the /usr/local/squidguard/blacklist directory and there is definately a huge list of blacklists there. I checked the /var/log/squidguard directory and there is a squidGuard.log in there
So those directories seem to be right.
Why would it show " no blacklists found"