Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
unbeliavable! guess what I have just discovered? the wireless internet i'm actually connecting to, it's not mine! not only spent three days sorting it out, but very funny to notice ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

unbeliavable! guess what I have just discovered? the wireless internet i'm actually connecting to, it's not mine!

not only spent three days sorting it out, but very funny to notice that didn't pick mine in the end anyway, and preferred someone's network to which, by the way, I was not able to get connected to using windows - confusing? well, believe me when I say that it's, to say the least, "astonighingly amazing"

never mind! - i guess i'll have to spend now some time setting it up right using my wireless connection rather than the neighbour's
    thanks everyone for the help anyway
    If you get on the wrong train all the stations you will come to will be the wrong stations.
    Zen

Linux Guru
    Well, it sounds like it is working. Use your connection to download and install Wicd.
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2