Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hey guys, I am new to slackware and am infact running Vector Linux which is slackware based. I used to use fedora on my old laptop got a new on ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Mouse Not working

Hey guys,

I am new to slackware and am infact running Vector Linux which is slackware based. I used to use fedora on my old laptop got a new on and tried vector. The mouse on the new one doesn't seem to want to work properly, it jumps alot and usually ends up at the end of the screen unable to move, however does manage to click almost every icon on the screen and change desktops.A USB mouse works fine its just the touchpad.

It's a Zoostorm Freedom and I can't even find the windows drivers for it let alone what i need for this. I tried editing the xorg.conf to stop the tab button, which doesn't do anything, installed the latest synaptics and still nothing, tried using what someone else uses and still nothing, I cant even find out what kind of mouse it is!? Can someone please help?

Cheers

Martin

Hi and Welcome !

Duplicate threads/posts are not allowed here. Its against Forum rules.
    Thread Locked !
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First