Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
I don't know, I've found apps for just about everything I need. It's a bit like with linux distros, you find the specific app which is the best for you. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

I don't know, I've found apps for just about everything I need. It's a bit like with linux distros, you find the specific app which is the best for you.

Anyways, if you think there are a lot of slack based distros, checkout all of the ones based on debian

I use 2 debian based distros (morphix and kanotix) and one based on slack (vector). I choose them over debian and slackware because they are frendlier out of the box (both morphix and kanotix first run as live distros, afterwards the install is very simple, vector is also very easy to install and it's very fast).
    Stumbling around the 'net:
    www.cloudyuseful.com

Linux Newbie
    Yeah, I've heard some really good things about Kanotix (link), but haven't checked it out myself.

Quote Originally Posted by DrCR
    Yeah, I've heard some really good things about Kanotix (link), but haven't checked it out myself.
    I read the review you linked to and must say that I agree with it. Kanotix works very well on my laptop. I prefer Vector on my desktop because it's faster, but Kanotix is easier to setup (especially wireless).
    Stumbling around the 'net:
    www.cloudyuseful.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3