Find the answer to your Linux question:
Has anybody here ever successfully created an Asterisk server in slackware?...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Asterisk?

Has anybody here ever successfully created an Asterisk server in slackware?
    Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what they say if they had.
    -- Linus Torvalds

i got a mate done one on RH.

He's trying to get me to install RH to get it working! I might just try it on my gentoo box though.

If u do get it working, if u could post here HOW! Might be useful to send to my mate as he wants to do it on a SuSE box.

(I cant remember why) but my mate says it's really easy on RH, but why so easy there, and not on anything else?
    "I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings"
    Registered Linux user = #372327

Quote Originally Posted by sdousley
    i got a mate done one on RH.

He's trying to get me to install RH to get it working! I might just try it on my gentoo box though.

If u do get it working, if u could post here HOW! Might be useful to send to my mate as he wants to do it on a SuSE box.

(I cant remember why) but my mate says it's really easy on RH, but why so easy there, and not on anything else?
    Since I didn't get a slackware response I may try the first time In FC3 I will definitely post if I get any head way.
    BTW sdoulsey keep in touch with your mate might be a good asset.

Mike
    Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what they say if they had.
    -- Linus Torvalds

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline
    Since I didn't get a slackware response I may try the first time In FC3 I will definitely post if I get any head way.
    BTW sdoulsey keep in touch with your mate might be a good asset.

Mike
    Not too sure what luck u will have on FC3. i told my mate i had the FC3 IsO's on my puter, and he still suggested i download RH9.

Give it a go, and let us know how it went
    "I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings"
    Registered Linux user = #372327