Find the answer to your Linux question:
I built a Slackware email server for a friend. He has a small company and wanted to host his own mail. It is all good, but I usually do this ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Open webmail

I built a Slackware email server for a friend. He has a small company and wanted to host his own mail. It is all good, but I usually do this in Fedora but we had a slackware box already running hosting web pages so I decided to make it a mail server. Fedora comes boxed with squirrelmail it is great and ready to use, but I couldn't find any web mail in Slackware. I downloaded openwebmail and configured it but couldn't find out how to start it. I couldn't find and executable files. I went through the docs and it pretty much talked about how to install and where?
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what they say if they had.
    -- Linus Torvalds

Just Joined!
    Well, you could always just install squirrelmail if that's what you prefer to use.

Just Joined!

pls i need your help on linux.

Pls Mike can you help me.

I want you lrean me on linux pls. I need your help on this pls Sir,
    you can connact me with this phone number (08052151534) or E-mail me with address chuksetunwa@yahoo.com.
    Pls i need your help sir, both on G.U.I AND Command line.
    I work on network and hardwares so if you need any help on dose one tell me i will help you okay.

Thanks,
    Chuks.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephroth
    Well, you could always just install squirrelmail if that's what you prefer to use.
    I take it open webmail isn't that popular. Maybe I will try and install squirrelmail.
    Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what they say if they had.
    -- Linus Torvalds

Quote Originally Posted by chuks
    Pls Mike can you help me.

I want you lrean me on linux pls. I need your help on this pls Sir,
    you can connact me with this phone number (08052151534) or E-mail me with address chuksetunwa@yahoo.com.
    Pls i need your help sir, both on G.U.I AND Command line.
    I work on network and hardwares so if you need any help on dose one tell me i will help you okay.

Thanks,
    Chuks.
    What kind of help are you looking for specifically?
    Mike
    -- Linus Torvalds