hi guys... i've recently installed slackware and windows in my laptop's hardrive (an old 1.0gig P3 laptop)... it has no cd-rom and no way to boot from USB devices... so i decided to remove the laptop's HDD and install the OS's with my PC. after the installation, i reinstalled the HDD in the laptop. when i tried to open it... the screen size somehow shrinked (the text size are good though) then when i boot my slackware, an option pops-up, it says something like "Press <RETURN> to see video modes available, <RETURN> to continue. Then if i press enter, it says Video adapter: VESA VGA with different modes to choose from and there's also a scan option, but i doesn't do anything, it just flickers the screen. so i was wondering if you guys ever encountered something like this...

my thoughts are that upon installing slackware in my PC, it sets a display configuration based on my PC and applied the same display config on the Laptop when i transferred it back.

i'll appreciate any kind of help... thanks for your time and have a good day people...