Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'v started the thread Sigc++ just before so rtorrent should work. But look here, more problems... woppido... Okey, so I start to write rtorrent in bash just to see what ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

rtorrent

I'v started the thread Sigc++ just before so rtorrent should work. But look here, more problems... woppido...

Okey, so I start to write rtorrent in bash just to see what happens, and there it is. NOTHING! more than an error message that sound like this :

rtorrent: error while loading shared libraries: libtorrent.so.9: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

and that libtorrent.so.9 is something I just dont find anywhere, and dont know if there is any search mode in linux. anyways, plz help me.

You need to install rtorrent, unfortunaly I didn't find any Slackware package, however you can compile it from source or give me your email and I will send you mine.
    You can also search for .deb or .rpm and extract the missing library.
    Put your hand in an oven for a minute and it will be like an hour, sit beside a beautiful woman for an hour and it will be like a minute, that is relativity. --Albert Einstein
    Linux User #425940

Don't PM me with questions, instead post in the forums

Just Joined!
    I'v added u on msn.. but still wanna wrote this if someone else has the same problem.

I have installed rtorrent! :P and libtorrent to, its just when write rtorrent in bash, I get that errormesseage thats up there.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    maybe you just need to symbolic link the library to the correct name, post the output of
    Code:
    ls /usr/lib | grep torrent
    Put your hand in an oven for a minute and it will be like an hour, sit beside a beautiful woman for an hour and it will be like a minute, that is relativity. --Albert Einstein
    Linux User #425940

Don't PM me with questions, instead post in the forums