Find the answer to your Linux question:
http://www.slackware.com/torrents/ yea if some o knows if this will work plz let me know cuz i dont wanna wast a disk on it of it not ganna work thanks...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

will this iso work it i download it and install to a dvd disk

http://www.slackware.com/torrents/ yea if some o knows if this will work plz let me know cuz i dont wanna wast a disk on it of it not ganna work thanks

oz
    forum.guy
    I'm not a big fan of torrents and prefer to always simply download ISO files by FTP, but the torrents should work just fine if you have a working torrent client.
    oz

Just Joined!
    download a working BitTorrent client (google it) and download the torrent. Then you will have an .iso file. Burn it wiht the burner of your choice, but make sure you use the option burn as disk image.

Then reboot and voila!

But if your a newbie, don't try Slackware. Try SLAX live cd or something non Slackware related.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    It never worked for me. First I downloaded the first two install disks via FTP. The installer wouldn't boot, but I put that down too me accidentally burning it at 40x, but I was certain that it wasn't my fault.

So, I downloaded the DVD. Burnt at 1x, and still didn't boot. So I KNOW it was the files them selves. But, since I don't want too try again I downloaded UltimateBootCD. Booted up Smart Boot Manager, and swap that disk for the Slackware one once it's loaded. Then just hit enter and use it that way.

Sure it's annoying to do, but it's worth it if I don't waste more bandwidth and another CD or DVD.