Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Okay fine, probably they can extract tgz archive but not to check ELF libraries and binaries. Regards....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Okay fine, probably they can extract tgz archive but not to check ELF libraries and binaries.

Regards.
    Linux is not only an operating system, it's a philosophy.
    Archost.

Linux Newbie
    hi there guys. .. just wanted to share :

just successfully downloaded Slack12.0 in hmm i think its from Belgium link. . md5sum samevalues burned it yesterday. .. next project is the LVM
    P4 1.8, 1G DDR ram, 64mb GF2 MX400, 80G WD and 40G Maxtor, ECS mobo. Playing XP,Slack 12.0 and Vector Linux 5.8 GOLD, STD 6.0 Zenwalk 4.6.1, OpenBSD 3.9

Just Joined!

I'm afraid of Bittorent

I downloaded a slackware version don't remember might of been 11- onto my win98 desktop and after making the disks
    started to remove the downloads and as I did, windows crashed and developed one sector I couldn't cleanout. I ran avast, sybot, CCleaner and found viruses. I had to go out and buy a new hard drive. Needless to say never used the disks thus I am afraid of bittorrent and becoming a seed.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I never used Bittorrent specially if under a windows machine, it's very risky to get viruses as many friends of me had this . I always download via FTP/HTTP or Azureus is a good choice .
    Linux is not only an operating system, it's a philosophy.
    Archost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2