Slackware installation process newbie questions
Allright I got 3 installation CDs and I got few questions before installation:
1. If I choose to install XFCE do I have to configure the xorg.conf file myself (according to section 6 of slackbook) during the installation process? Will x window be installed?
2. Is there a option to install GRUB too or is LILO only available?
3. Will I have fully working desktop enviroment based system If I go through setup programme and choose to instal XFCE?
4. Can I choose what kernel will be installed?
5. Have you got any tips for me?