Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Buggered Calc. & 11.2--STILL!!!

Calc has again been wrecked by removing the cut & paste capacity for at least formulea. I'm getting fed up with this. why isn't it fixed? It was the reason I never used 11.0 I come back to try 11.2 and it's still shot! This is not good customer relations-you want linux used-you make it work!!!
    2.6GHz Celeron, 1GB, 160GB, 128Mb SuSe11.2; PCTV, GBit eth0 on P4PE, 10/100 eth1 <Ride to ride again>.

Try Evermore Integrated One/Office. Both Windows and Linux portable. Its not open nor free, but it works. No learning curve.

No they don't pay me, I'm just nuts about stuff that works!

Linux Newbie
    Actually it's fixed. I didn't read the instructions on how to copy and paste in 11.x so it does work, just that I suspect its a very complex way of doing a lot of it. Time will tell whether it really is better, but somehow, I think highlite, copy, hilighte, paste was good enough.....
    2.6GHz Celeron, 1GB, 160GB, 128Mb SuSe11.2; PCTV, GBit eth0 on P4PE, 10/100 eth1 <Ride to ride again>.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    You've just highlighted the learning curve that put me off OpenOffice for life.

Wonder what happened to the old Amiga's concept of Intuitive computing?