Find the answer to your Linux question:
In fact I have a problem with the Wireless USB Dongle AirLive WL 1700 USB chip type rtl8187L7. Dongle on Linux behaves as if drivers are not installed. In essence ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Wireless USB Dongle not working Canot connect...

In fact I have a problem with the Wireless USB Dongle AirLive WL 1700 USB chip type rtl8187L7. Dongle on Linux behaves as if drivers are not installed. In essence linux recognize the dongle and connect to the internet but the connection is very slow and breaks, and when I open a web page just standing. Note that immediately on Windows works perfectly. Someone told me that the problem is the drivers but I can connect means that drivers are fine. Please help me

Just Joined!
    What linux system are you using? You might try updating the kernel if you can. The newer kernels have better support for rtl wireless drivers.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by wimstock View Post
    What linux system are you using? You might try updating the kernel if you can. The newer kernels have better support for rtl wireless drivers.

Open SUSE 12.1 official kernel came with distro. I am tray ubdate kernel on 3.2.11 to see if working

Just Joined!
    I just ubdate linux kernel to 3.2.11 but nothing. Again the same error