Find the answer to your Linux question:
[B I have not been able to watch youtube videos on the internet with the newly installed opensuse and mozilla firefox otherwise it is working fine business . I am ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

No Youtube video with opensuse and mozilla firefox .

[B I have not been able to watch youtube videos on the internet with the newly installed opensuse and mozilla firefox otherwise it is working fine business . I am a COMPLETE NEWBIE and have probably messed it up good with my attempts to download adobe flash player the truth is I have no idea what I am doing.
    I am no doubt a 71 year old computer challenged grandpa Any suggestions are greatly appreciated . THANK YOU ! r0bert [/B]

Hi Robert! I'm impressed you're using Linux at 71! I'm a young, whippersnapper of 56. If you have the right package downloaded, it's just a matter of opeing the file and then placing it in the right folder. I found this instruction which looks pretty easy to follow. I hope it helps.

Install the latest Adobe flash player, the rpm way
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered: #371367 New Members: click here

Either at home or at work or down the pub
    It's easier than you think... Click here and then you should have to click only one button and restart your browser.
    What do we want?
    Time machines!

When do we want 'em?
    Doesn't really matter does it!?

The Fifth Continent

Just Joined!
    Another way is to just install google chrome (choose the rpm package for whatever version you are running 32 or 64bit)
    This will soon be your only option for flash as adobe killed flash support in linux so chorme will be your best bet for flash.

Just Joined!
    Try to open youtube video with proxy website.
    or install hidemyass software

Just Joined!
    You can download old Linux version of player, then upgrade it from official site.