Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

Quote Originally Posted by suraqahpak View Post
    All member-created content should be in English. This allows our moderators to ensure all content complies with all LQ rules. In addition, we recommend you avoid sms/l33t speak in the technical fora. Avoiding sms/l33t speak will improve question clarity and increase the chance of receiving a helpful response.

this clearly says they recommend..so whats crap is quite clear..you need to read LQ rules..read it twice or thrice..
    shove them twice or thrice. your still arguing about something you shouldnt have done, period.

again act like an idiot and your treated like one. im sure all your coworkers are thrilled to have to babysit you all day. must be a treat to get emails going 'pls to be helping. am having problem and ive not done ANYTHING to figure it out, but give me ans vv quick. thx.", right?

if you spent as much time trying to figure out your problem as your doing whining about things, youd have been done.

so when u had no answers then again you attack on personality.. so
    it is recommended to use clear text.. its quite clear isnt it?
    i think that burned you

Linux User

so when u had no answers then again you attack on personality.. so it is recommended to use clear text.. its quite clear isnt it? i think that burned you
    oh yea, that must be it.

oh wait; you were given things to do and try and asked questions. and you did nothing and answered nothing, and kept whining about it. if you want to beg, go out in the street and do it. otherwise, give someone smarter your paycheck, because you obviously dont earn it and dont deserve it. have fun, jari

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Quote Originally Posted by habit View Post
    oh yea, that must be it.

oh wait; you were given things to do and try and asked questions. and you did nothing and answered nothing, and kept whining about it. if you want to beg, go out in the street and do it. otherwise, give someone smarter your paycheck, because you obviously dont earn it and dont deserve it. have fun, jari
    keep telling abt yourself

how cheap you are
    how you comnunicate with people in daily life
    how you judge people
    and how much your colleagues want to get rid of you
    and most of all. you dont know even anything.. and you keep taunting people so that they might train you...

keep burning...

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Linux User
    keep telling abt yourself

how cheap you are
    how you comnunicate with people in daily life
    how you judge people
    and how much your colleagues want to get rid of you
    and most of all. you dont know even anything.. and you keep taunting people so that they might train you...
    keep burning...
    when you try to insult someone its probably best to be able to put together words that make sense. your here looking for a handout, claim to have done all this before, but have NO IDEA how to troubleshoot things? you claim to have support, but come to a forum begging? you get told to run some basic troubleshooting, and cant even manage to do that. yeah, im positive your coworkers are thrilled with you. but you probably work with a 'team" of such folks all 'having the many certs" right? yea...

and 'train" me? who, you? I doubt you could find your ass with both hands.
    Last edited by habit; 03-10-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Linux Guru
    suse 12.1 on power 8 little endian
    windows 2012

suse 12.1 using 4gbit shared interface from vio
    windos
    so you are running opensuse on windows? how? please provide a valid problem description. see the first link in my signature.

maybe you should post on a windows forum?

Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by nihili View Post
    so you are running opensuse on windows? how? please provide a valid problem description. see the first link in my signature.
    no the idiot is running on an ibm powerpc platform using virtual io. not run any diagnostics or done anything, except to post a problem with about a zillion causes, and ask for a handout. all the while he claims to have support from ibm and suse. but cant call them for some reason.

im thinking hes one of those 'highly trained" consultants with 'many certs" who get called in to fix something and has no idea how to do the job they were hired to do, and now they want someone to do it for them.
    maybe you should post on a windows forum?
    i think this is the better forum for him
    https://www.thearc.org/

you hv only such posts.. and this is how you increase number of post and become linux guru..

but trust me you hv got no idea abt any systems..

people like you just want to talk and let others know that you are professional

so people lile you are called idiots..
    dumb fools..

who have no idea what he is talking abt

who want to hv more and more info by insulting ppl..

but u will not get anything from me.
    enough info already given to you regarding sp.

keep burning..

Linux User
    you hv only such posts.. and this is how you increase number of post and become linux guru..
    no im that because I actually know what im doing. people hire me to clean up after people like you
    but trust me you hv got no idea abt any systems.. people like you just want to talk and let others know that you are professional so people lile you are called idiots.. dumb fools.. who have no idea what he is talking abt who want to hv more and more info by insulting ppl..

but u will not get anything from me. enough info already given to you regarding sp.
    i never asked for, and wont ever need anything from you jari. my systems are working. yours arent.
    keep burning..
    still no damned idea what your talking about with this 'keep burning" crap. even less of an idea since you apparently cant spell your words out.

-->
    i can smell ur ass burning