Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
  1. #21
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    443

    Quote Originally Posted by suraqahpak View Post
    i can smell ur ass burning
    im sure you are pretty familiar with that. probably did that before you got your current job. probably should go back to doing it, jari

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by habit View Post
    im sure you are pretty familiar with that. probably did that before you got your current job. probably should go back to doing it, jari
    u been burning all ur life.. u will keep burning
    keep finding peace in ur life.
    u wil never get it

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by suraqahpak View Post
    u been burning all ur life.. u will keep burning keep finding peace in ur life. u wil never get it
    whatever you say. but you sure seem to be 'burning" because you do nothing but keep posting here...seems like, to quote you

    'u r 2 be burning'

  4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
  5. #24
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by suraqahpak View Post
    u been burning all ur life.. u will keep burning keep finding peace in ur life. u wil never get it
    not as long as lazy idiots like you are around.

  6. #25
    Linux Guru Segfault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Acadiana
    Posts
    2,185
    @habit

    Looks like you have got a pet? Feeding him?

  7. #26
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by Segfault View Post
    @habit

    Looks like you have got a pet? Feeding him?
    you know it.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by habit View Post
    whatever you say. but you sure seem to be 'burning" because you do nothing but keep posting here...seems like, to quote you

    'u r 2 be burning'
    u r here from quite a long time.. trying to get some value..

    i recently joined.

    try finding peace

    u will never..

    and i believe u r the dirty dog who keeps barking

    everyone problem resolved
    will soon b posting solution..

    u r name is habit.. and barking like dog is ur habit

    everone: no problem remains










    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  9. #28
    Linux Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,747
    suraqahpak, just remove the insults from habit's posts and stick to the facts.
    fact is, you haven't provided a valid problem description, and all your posts deal with saving your pride, not solving the problem.
    change that, please.

  10. #29
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by nihili View Post
    suraqahpak, just remove the insults from habit's posts and stick to the facts.
    fact is, you haven't provided a valid problem description, and all your posts deal with saving your pride, not solving the problem.
    change that, please.
    uh-oh. now 'u r" going to be on his list too. are you 'burning" as well?

  11. #30
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    443
    -->
    Quote Originally Posted by suraqahpak View Post
    u r here from quite a long time.. trying to get some value..

    i recently joined. try finding peace u will never.. and i believe u r the dirty dog who keeps barking

    everyone problem resolved will soon b posting solution..

    u r name is habit.. and barking like dog is ur habit everone: no problem remains
    you will 'soon b posting solution"? not likely, since if you were going to do it, you WOULD HAVE DONE IT, rather than just saying youll come back and do it. you were already here, already had a post open why didnt you post your magic solution?

    the answer is you dont have one and are probably still begging for handouts from other forums. and if you dont actually do any tests or answer questions you wont get them there either. so youll remain lazy and stupid and your coworkers will have to fix it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •