Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Sudoers file corrupted unable to login through pkexec

Please help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rsrikanth491 View Post
    Please help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    help with what? you didnt ask a question. all you did was post 'please help", and the subject line is meaningless. unless you feel like telling us anything about what linux your using and what you did we cant tell you anything. and sudoers is just a text file dont you have a backup? google broken where you live?

rsrikanth491

@habit is an idiot on this forum.. whose job is just to give useless comments on post.. stop buzzing people
    to confirm you can check his reply to any post.. you will get to know why is he here.

your question is perfectly fine.. and he has no idea.. not only about this question. he has no idea about linux..

@habit you still buzzing people here.. if you are not aware of things just shut your mouth..

keep burning

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Please block @habit.. if you want to benefit from this forum...
    or else he will keep replying you every second minute

@habit.. you are blocked.. by me again..

keep burning

Quote Originally Posted by suraqahpak View Post
    Please block @habit.. if you want to benefit from this forum...
    or else he will keep replying you every second minute

@habit.. you are blocked.. by me again..

keep burning
    who cares if you 'block" me JARI?

rsrikanth491

@habit is an idiot on this forum.. whose job is just to give useless comments on post.. stop buzzing people
    to confirm you can check his reply to any post.. you will get to know why is he here.

your question is perfectly fine.. and he has no idea.. not only about this question. he has no idea about linux..
    he didn't ASK A QUESTION, you mouth-breathing moron. he didnt provide any details so i asked for them and your whining about that? if you know so much JARI, you answer him.
    @habit you still buzzing people here.. if you are not aware of things just shut your mouth..

keep burning

youve been gone a good while why dont you go back wherever it was? for someone who whines like a little child about how no one knows anything, you dont answer ANY questions at all and cant even ask a decent question. where is the help your giving others? or are you typical, and just post when you have something to ask so others can do your job for you?

bye bye, JARI.

Quote Originally Posted by habit View Post
    he didn't ASK A QUESTION, you mouth-breathing moron. he didnt provide any details so i asked for them and your whining about that? if you know so much JARI, you answer him.

youve been gone a good while why dont you go back wherever it was? for someone who whines like a little child about how no one knows anything, you dont answer ANY questions at all and cant even ask a decent question. where is the help your giving others? or are you typical, and just post when you have something to ask so others can do your job for you?

bye bye, JARI.
    You have only called people moron and all those words that you use...
    basically you are *******.. idiot.. dumbfool etc

The maximum solution that you have is ....pls call support since you have paid for it

I came after many days.. but found you are still disturbing people.....

Yes,you are here from many years but not to provide solution... but to disturb everyone..

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

-->
    You have only called people moron and all those words that you use...
    basically you are *******.. idiot.. dumbfool etc

The maximum solution that you have is ....pls call support since you have paid for it
    where did i say any of that here, huh? i told them to give more information, period.

I came after many days.. but found you are still disturbing people.....

Yes,you are here from many years but not to provide solution... but to disturb everyone..
    you CANT PROVIDE A SOLUTION WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THE QUESTION, JARI.

and you STILL havent answered a single question here. if you know so much why havent YOU answered it huh? Because you cant. I doubt you can find your feet if you look down, JARI.

and i thought you 'blocked' me, JARI? or was that another lie?