Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
could i go to prism54.org or http://prism54.org/firmware/ and download and install it and get it to work because thats what the ndsiwraper site said to do....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

could i go to prism54.org or http://prism54.org/firmware/ and download and install it and get it to work because thats what the ndsiwraper site said to do.

So your card didn't show up in YaST's Network Card module, then?
    There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

- Jeremy S. Anderson

Just Joined!
    well it said other so I tried to configure it and still didn't get it to work? I had the prismGT firmware installed, so i dunno what to do now.

Did it say anything in the box below Other? That is where you would have to click to configure a detected card; you would click on the card in question and then click on Change. There is always "Other" at the top of the screen.
    There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

- Jeremy S. Anderson

Just Joined!
    I don't know i am away from my suse machine right now when i get back from work later tonight i will see, thanks for the help

Just Joined!
    ok it doesn't detect it so i dunno what to do, i might try to play with ndiswrapper some more.

Any more suggestions

ndiswrapper or linuxant would be your best bets at this point (linuxant is a for-pay product, though).

- Jeremy S. Anderson

Just Joined!
    Linuxant does have a 30 day free trial. It would be work it to see if it gets you up and running.

--Keith

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3