I'm a newbie to linux. Right now i'm running KDE 3.4 on suse 10.0 on a dual boot machine w/win xp on a p4 2.4 w/768 ddr ram and an old ATI radeon all in wonder 7500.
The problem is this...because I have the all in wonder, i used to hook up my xbox to my pc so I can play using my monitor via the lil purple a/v box that hooks up to the card via the ati player / s/w supplied by ati back in the days of useless windows. What i'm trying to do now is pretty much the same but with suse 10.0. I have kdetv installed, but have had no luck with that. I haven't had any luck finding any other s/w that will allow me to do what I used to do before so far...
anyone else w/ an aiw been able to use the a/v-input connector to view anything (vcr/dvd player/xbox, etc) connected to the card at all? can anyone suggest any software/program that can be used that had similar functions to that of the ati player......
the ati website only has the drivers for 8500's and up, no s/w that I noticed for linux for the 7500...
help...please