Find the answer to your Linux question:
I recently install suse 10 (previously on Mandriva). How do I edit the gnome application menu? Mandriva has a nice little tool for that....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

SuSE 10.0 Gnome menu editor ???

I recently install suse 10 (previously on Mandriva). How do I edit the gnome application menu? Mandriva has a nice little tool for that.

Just Joined!
    Maybe I should rephase my question. When I install an app like Abode acroread how do I add that to the Gnome menu? How do a I move items within the menu.

Thanks

Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!
    Thanks

The gnome menu on SUSE 10.0 has a "right click" edit menus option, however all you can do there is remove a tick mark to stop something being shown.

The menu edit tool on Mandriva was very easy and powerful, I'm surprise SuSE is so poor.

Quote Originally Posted by grahams1
    Thanks

The gnome menu on SUSE 10.0 has a "right click" edit menus option, however all you can do there is remove a tick mark to stop something being shown.

The menu edit tool on Mandriva was very easy and powerful, I'm surprise SuSE is so poor.
    In defense of SuSE, it's not a Gnome distro. All their polish goes into making KDE work. If you want a more polished Gnome distro I would look at Ubuntu or Fedora.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants