Find the answer to your Linux question:
I just installed SUSE 10.0 and I need to be able to enable proxys to get on-line. The problem is that when I select proxy in YAST, it has all ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

proxy problems

I just installed SUSE 10.0 and I need to be able to enable proxys to get on-line. The problem is that when I select proxy in YAST, it has all the boxes "greyed out" so I can't fill them in. How do I enable them?

to enable proxy, its not just only yast whom capable to do that. I never use yast to configure a proxy. For Firefox, you can change it through Edit -> Preferences menu. And If you're using KDE then Control Center is the best places to set a proxy. It located at Internet & Network -> Proxy. Anyway, settip up proxy on KDE will affect all KDE application that use internet connection.
    Linux User #409695.
    Acer Aspire 5500, Suse Linux 10.1
    Get counted as Linux user [Linux Counter]

Just Joined!

Unhappy Mozilla Not working

I am set netconfig in linux then i am going mozilla and broswer some site but its showing connection not available

Just Joined!
    My problem isn't getting on-line to view web pages but being able you use (YOU) updater and other programs that connect to the internet not thru the web browser. I need to be able to configure my proxys in YaST. I think that it is trying to connect me as if I had a dirrect connection to the internet but I don't.