Find the answer to your Linux question:
I used winecfg and with the graphical interface configured all the drives, apps, etc. It seemed quite easy, but when I tried to run a program, I found this: macho@linux-wwtz:~> ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Wine in Suse 10.2

I used winecfg and with the graphical interface configured all the drives, apps, etc. It seemed quite easy, but when I tried to run a program, I found this:

macho@linux-wwtz:~> wine PowerISO.exe
    wine: could not load L"c:\\windows\\system32\\PowerISO.exe": Module not found
    macho@linux-wwtz:~>

Can someone explained me what it means and how to fix it?. What did I forget in the configuration?. Thanks a lot for your help.

Found this on the web, might help

http://isohunt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117143

Linux Newbie
    Thanks for the reply. As usual: fast, informative and educational. Good article. I also think that PowerISO ia a pain in the ass. There still remains the question if I mounted everything OK:

wine: could not load L"c:\\windows\\system32\\PowerISO.exe": Module not found.

The directory of windows is a 120 GB drive mounted in /windows.
    I will find a workaround ( up to now I've been copying the .daa files to disk and going to Windows to burn it, but I would like to find a way to do it from suse. What is the Capital "L" before the rest of the line? Thanks a lot for your reply.

Linux Newbie
    Well, I found out in another forum that I have to load the windows programs with the setup.exe into wine first, then wine creates its own directories. This cleared up a lot of things for me. I'll report back in 1 or 2 days.