Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Ubuntu server setup - HEEELLLPPP
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
Ubuntu server setup - HEEELLLPPP
If you can't do what I need doing please can you forward this on to someone you know who might be able to help.
p.s apologies if this is the wrong place to post this.
Here is the list
DSO - Apache 1.3 Dynamic Shared Object (DSO) support
ffmpeg - FFmpeg
Mplayer - Entering MPlayer homepage
Mencoder - Entering MPlayer homepage
Flv2tool - RubyForge: FLVTool2: Project Info and inlet media » FLVTool2 - Flash video and meta data manipulation
Libogg - http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs...ia/libogg.html
Libvorbis - http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs....is.html
LAME MP3 Encoder - LAME MP3 Encoder
ImageMagick - http://www.imagemagick.org/
GD library compiled with TrueType fonts
JRE 1.6 (Java Runtime Environment)
1935, 1936 and 5080 ports on the server should be open
* safe_mode = off
* max_execution_time = 1000 (recommended to prevent timeouts during video upload/conversion)
* session.gc_maxlifetime = 14000 (recommended to prevent session expires during video upload)
* open_basedir = (no value)
* output_buffering = on
* upload_max_filesize = 100M (recommended maximum video upload size in MB)
* post_max_size = 100M (recommended maximum video upload size in MB)
* CGI-BIN Access
* Apache mod_rewrite Enabled
* PHP Configuration (php.ini): register_argc_argv = On
* Must be able to run PHP from the command line (CLI) with exec()
* Allowed execution of background processes with exec("binary > /dev/null &")
PHP 4.4.0/5.1.0 and higher compiled with XML and XSL
XSML - dont know if this is that same as above...
are you sure??
sory to say this,
but are you sure your PHP is working correctly?
because if a browser can't display php files because of php is not working properly.
and how about the webserver? are you sure you installed them?
try installing apache web server with php extension,
or contact your hosting company