Ok, I just installed Ubuntu 8.04 on my Lenovo Thinkpad X61 Tablet. I'm having a couple of problems.

First, when I put the laptop into suspend-to-RAM by closing the screen and bring it back out by opening, it works fine. It seems to open a blank terminal with a bunch of spaces and then "inu" written on it, but it only stays there for about 25 seconds and then it resumes. However, when I put it into standby using the standby button or the standby option in the shutdown menu, sometimes it will come back out, other times it seems to get stuck on the "inu" screen. I'm very new to Linux so I don't really have any idea how to go about trying to fix this. Any ideas?

Another issue which might have an easier fix is my wireless. When I boot the computer, wireless works fine. However, if I turn off the hardware switch and turn it back on, the computer can see the wireless networks, but it will time out trying to connect to them. I assume something isn't being turned on when the switch turns back on.

So if anyone has any ideas or knows where I should go for help please let me know. Thank you and God bless.