Find the answer to your Linux question:
i need some help here im new to ubuntu linux, and i downloaded the program called wubi and i installed it on my pc. i was wondering instead of installing ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

[SOLVED] dual booting ubuntu and vista ultimate

i need some help here im new to ubuntu linux, and i downloaded the program called wubi and i installed it on my pc. i was wondering instead of installing the "real deal ubuntu linux" can i just keep wubi on my pc and run ubuntu linux as a fully functioning OS? or should i install the real thing? the reason why im asking is cause i ran the real installation disk that i have for ubuntu linux and it gave me alot of problems with the internet, graphivs and other things....i got really pissed and said hell ill just use "wubi" from now on....but is wubi okay to keep on my system and is it a full linux OS? im running vista ultimate! thanks everyone....i hope you understand what im talking about

Ubuntu will run fine in wubi but if you have faced problems after installing it in separate partition, you might face same problems in wubi too.

Its easy to fix Graphics, internet and other problems. I would suggest you to consider separate partition installation only.

Anyways, we will try to help you in either case. Good Luck !
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!
    thanks for taking the time to reply to my post on linux forums, but yeah im still very new to ubuntu. i like it alot!!! if i have any other questions ill be sure to ask for help!!! the people on this forum have been very helpful to me!!! so thanks!!!!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close