Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am trying to get FullTilt Poker to work on my linux laptop. I have WINE (version 1.1.28 ) installed. I downloaded fulltilt poker from fulltiltpoker.com and installed the application. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Full Tilt Poker

I am trying to get FullTilt Poker to work on my linux laptop. I have WINE (version 1.1.28 ) installed. I downloaded fulltilt poker from fulltiltpoker.com and installed the application. Now the problem is that when I load the program I get a message saying that I need Adobe flash player version 10 or later.

Some of the graphics don't show up or work. None of the buttons have names on them. The menu bar at the top is there but the drop down selections are blank boxes as well.

Can I even get Adobe flash player on linux?? What do you recommend I try doing to get this to work?

I have never gotten FTP to work. I've tried several times, but it always fails. They have a web java client you can try to use, but you can only play at 1 table at a time, and it is not as good looking, but it'll do if you MUST play.

I'd recomend another site though, FTP has had quite a few scandals, and the only people who play there are sharks. It tends to be REALLY tough games.

I know pokerstars works reportedly very well with wine, and it seems to be the most popular site right now.
    New to the internet, technical forums, or the hacker / open source community??
    Read this to learn good posting habits http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

RHCE for RHEL version 5
    RHCT for RHEL version 4

Just Joined!
    Thank you. Poker stars is working well for me.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close